| Home | The County | The Parishes | History | About | Search |
FURTHER READING & REFERENCES
- Cockenzie & Port Seton Heritage Group (1991) Yin 'o 'Oo: Cockenzie & Port Seton in Days Gone By
- East Lothian County Council Development Plan: an analysis of county planning problems. Mears F. & Tindall, F.P., 11 December 1950
- East Lothian Courier 2000 September 8 'Historic gathering of fisherfolk planned'
- Hajducki, A. (1992) The North Berwick and Gullane Branch Lines Oakwood Press
- Hickie, Jim (1993) All the World's a Stage, pub by author
- Johnstone, Jean & Barry (1991) Cockenzie & Port Seton, 1591-1991, pub by authors
- Land Use Consultants for the Countryside Commission for Scotland, CCS (later Scottish Natural Heritage, SNH) and Historic Buildings and Monuments Directorate, Scottish Development Department (first published c 1987, 1997 reprint) The Inventory of Gardens & Designed Landscapes in Scotland: Volume 5: Lothian & Borders
- McCullagh, R. (1994) Excavations at Fisher's Row, Port Seton (west enclosure) AOC (Scotland) Ltd.
- Snodgrass, C.P. (1953) The Third Statistical Account: The County of East Lothian Oliver & Boyd
- Turner, R. (1980) One Hundred Year's New: Cockenzie & Port Seton, Sound & Visual Products Ltd. Edinburgh
Top of page